The Design Business School is where you earn while you learn to improve business performance.
The Design Business School offers programs written by Australian design managers for Australian design studios.
The content has a minimum of theory and an abundance of practical work designed to be done in-house, so everyone continues earning while they learn.
All programs are aimed to:
- improve a studio’s business performance and
- retain good staff.
The programs are:
- online – start when you want, work at your own pace, pause as needed
- in-house – inhouse workshops help you earn while you learn, and
- practical – lessons aimed to make permanent business improvement.
- based on needs highlighted in mentoring sessions and workshops in Australian studios
- proven to return your investment. Your costs are calculated at the start and end targets are set to cover the cost plus a growth margin. See the cost benefit analysis.
The courses are an independent initiative of Greg Branson of the Design Business Council. They are based on insights gained during workshops and mentoring with Australian design studios. You will have access to Greg through:
- individual mentoring, via emails and phonecalls, and
- face-to-face at a end-of-course workshop to bring to all you have learn together.
Visit the Design Business School for more information.