The Design Business School is where you earn while you learn to improve your design studio business performance.
The Design Business School offers programs written by Australian design managers for Australian design studios.
The content has a minimum of theory and an abundance of practical work designed to be done in-house, so everyone continues earning while they learn.
The Design Business School has three programs
The Business of Design – Leadership program. A 32 week program intended to rethink your business.
The Design Studio Management program. A 12 week program for those wanting to have a career in design studio management.
Selling more design for print and digital program. A 10 week program that will help you build a sales funnel for new clients.
What you will achieve at the Design Business School
All programs are aimed to:
- improve a studio’s business performance and
- retain good staff.
Online, practical, inhouse
The programs are:
- online – start when you want, work at your own pace, pause as needed
- in-house – inhouse workshops help you earn while you learn, and
- practical – lessons aimed to make permanent business improvement.
- based on design studio owners needs highlighted in mentoring sessions and workshops in Australian studios
- proven to return your investment. Your costs are calculated at the start and end of each program and targets are set to cover the cost plus a growth margin
- written for up to four studio staff to study together, spreading the load and increasing staff satisfaction
- designed to help build a studio culture.
The courses are an independent initiative of Greg Branson of the Design Business Council. They are based on insights gained during workshops and mentoring with Australian design studios. You will have access to Greg through:
- individual mentoring, via emails and phonecalls, and
- a face-to-face workshop to bring together all you have learned.
Visit the Design Business School for more information.