DESIGN BUSINESS SCHOOL
The Design Business School is a unique way to learn while you earn.
It offers a mix of mentoring and online learning. Specific topics are studied as part of the program and they are supported by face-to-face or online mentoring.
The program was created to keep design studios current with the changing role of design in business. And because it’s hard finding time for professional development, at the same time as meeting the demands of a busy studio, we’ve combined the two.
See a detailed description and download the course guide.
DESIGNING DEMAND PROGRAM
The Designing Demand Program is a structured mentoring approach that supports business owners and managers to build their business planning and management capability through review, coaching and business planning.
The initial stage involves three two hour one-on-one sessions to gain the information for the plan. Greg Branson then prepares your growth plan based on these sessions.
Each month for six months Greg Branson will meet with you to discuss the progress towards achieving your business growth.
The program runs for eight months and offers over 25 hours of mentoring covering areas such as:
- an analysis of your current clients
- competitor analysis
- identification of your competitive edge
- an analysis of your current business planning
- an analysis of your management systems
- an analysis of your workforce skills and strengths
- identifying the potential to expand your markets
- strategies to grow your business in existing markets
- an action plan to gain more business.
When: On demand
Where: Your studio
Cost: $5,000 plus gst
To register your interest in the audit contact Greg Branson