Coaching and mentoring graphic design creative businesses
Greg Branson and Carol Mackay coach and mentor graphic design and creative business owners about the business of design.
It’s a gap in the market – the business of design is an area often neglected in Australia. With the majority of graphic design and creative businesses being micro, it’s difficult for designers to stay current with managing a business. That’s where the DBC can help; as business coaches and mentors we have decades of experience helping graphic design and creative businesses improve performance.
The DBC helps graphic design and creative business owners develop business knowledge and skills. We publish books and ebooks on the management of a graphic design business. Our Business of Design Short course is a customised three month program to build business management skills.
We coach and mentor creative business owners
- examine their business model
- develop a deeper understanding of their clients
- define the value design contributes to their clients’ business
- demonstrate a return on design investment
- integrate design processes and design thinking into their clients’ business
- elevate design to a strategic tool that businesses can leverage
- analyse the profitability and productivity of their studio
- develop new business strategies.
Not ready to sign up to one of our programs just yet? We understand, we’ll wait until you’re ready, but please, don’t lose touch.
Jump to the bottom of the page to subscribe to our weekly newsletter to keep up to date with the latest news about the business of design.